Four siblings died after being allegedly electrocuted in their house at Lalmankheda village of Uttar Pradesh’s Unnao district on Sunday, police said.
India vs Australia, World Cup 2023 Final Highlights: Travis Head’s century guides Australia to 6th World Cup crown as they defeat India by 6 wickets
What happens to your body if you only eat fruits for 72 hours?
The children, identified as Mayank (9), Himanshi (8), Himank (6) and Mansi (4), were alone in the house when they came in contact with a table fan, the officials said.
Their bodies were sent for post-mortem, the police said.
Virendra Kumar and his wife Shivdevi returned home on Sunday afternoon only to find the bodies of their children lying inside. Kumar immediately informed his neighbours who passed the information to the police, it is learnt.
The police said the four might have been electrocuted while saving each other from electrocution. Barasagwar SHO Dileep Kumar said no local residents claimed to have witnessed the incident.