January 26, 2024

Cos Leos

Noticias Latinoamericanas y Actualidad Mundial Manténgase informado y lea las últimas noticias de The Cosleos.com, la fuente definitiva para el periodismo independiente de todos los rincones del mundo.

Family sleeps with gas room heater on, 2 die due to suffocation in Noida: Police | Delhi News

1 min read

Two members of a family, including a three-month-old infant, died allegedly due to suffocation after they left a gas heater on inside their room overnight, police said Friday. They allegedly inhaled toxic smoke emitted from a ‘gas room heater’, they said.

The incident took place in in Chhijarasi colony of sector-63 police station area.

According to the police, prima facie the incident took place because of using the gas room heater. On Thursday, the family slept keeping the heater on in the cold weather. “The man and his daughter died due to suffocation caused by the heater. The dead bodies has been sent for the postmortem. Further legal action is being taken,” said an official.

The deceased has been identified as 35-year-old Sammu Khan, a resident of Pilibhit district in UP. He used to stay on rent in Noida with his wife Ujma and a three-month old daughter. Sammu used to work as a tailor.

Meanwhile, the woman has been admitted in SJM Hospital, Noida. Doctors said that her condition is serious and she is on ventilator.

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.